(Fiber Optic Network Technology Co.)
Double-Clad Fiber Optic Coupler/Splitters for Confocal Microscopy, Scanners, Fluorescence Imaging, Spectrally Encoded Endoscopy, Spectroscopy, Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), LIDAR, Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR), and more...
Two types of double-clad fiber couplers are available:
Type 1: Symmetric Double-Clad Fiber Couplers (S-DCFC), fabricated from double-clad fibers (DCF) with identical core and inner/outer cladding diameters.
Type 2: Asymmetric Double-Clad Fiber Couplers (A-DCFC), fabricated from double-clad fibers (DCF) and multimode/large core fibers (100um, 200um, 300um cores) with different core/cladding diameters, can be custom designed for optimizing coupling into the multimode fiber.
- Single mode (SM) core for 450nm to 1632nm wavelengths
- Inner cladding diameters 15um to 105um
- High coupling ratio to inner cladding or to multimode fiber, up to 60%. Custom coupling ratio available upon request.
- Low back refection
- Low loss for SM core signal, < 0.3dB.
- Low loss for inner cladding signal.
- Custom fabrication, please call us for custom designs.
Phone:604-542-4756 , Phone: 949-783-6310 (USA)
Contact Us Phone:604-542-4756 , phone: 949-783-6310 (USA)